Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Jam2 6.9 Drifter Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P841
- Availability: In Stock
Focus’ Jam2 6.9 Drifter Electric Mountain Bike has a hydroformed aluminium frame designed specifically to cope with the rigours of e-biking and a FOX Float DPS Performance shock for 150mm of controlled travel. The Marzocchi Bomber Z1 fork matches the rear travel, giving great comfort, control and traction in the corners, complemented by the 2.6” Maxxis Minion DHF tyres.
The Shimano XT drivetrain and hydraulic brakes are second only to the XTR range, and as such bring crisp, reliable shifting and easily modulated power to the braking, whilst the Kindshock E30i dropper post allows the seatpost to be lowered rapidly for added control on steep and tricky descents. With a 27.5” rear wheel and a 29” front the best of both worlds is achieved, so that the front rolls easily over obstacles and the rear can accelerate faster and improve the handling.
The Shimano Steps E8000 250W motor has three modes that are selected on the fly via the remote control: Boost has high, medium or low levels of assistance, great for uphill. Trail has high, medium or low levels of assistance which respond to pedal pressure, so ideal for singletrack. Eco provides a lower level of assistance to help preserve battery life for long rides. There is also a Walk mode to assist when the bike is being pushed.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus Jam2 7005 hydroformed aluminium, 3D forging, 150mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, post mount 180mm
- REAR SHOCK: FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position lever, 210/55mm, hardware: 25.0 x 8mm, custom tune
- FORK: Marzocchi Bomber Z1, 3-position lever, 15x110mm QR 150mm travel
- STEM: Race Face Aeffect R 35, 50mm
- HANDLEBAR: Race Face Chester 35, aluminium, 780mm, rise: 35mm, backsweep: 8 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XT M8120, 4 piston
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XT M8120, 4 piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XT M8120
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed 10-51t
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-E8000, 34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic E-XA Drifter 29" 110x15 mm
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic E-XA Drifter 27,5" 148x12 mm
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.6 3C Exo TR clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.6 3C Exo TR clincher
- SADDLE: Proxim W350
- SEATPOST: Kindshock E30i, 31,6mm
- BATTERY: 756 Wh (378 Wh internal, 378 Wh external T.E.C. Pack)
- MOTOR: Shimano Steps E8000, 70Nm, 250W
- DISPLAY: Shimano Steps E8000, coloured LCD display, walk assist, Bluetooth
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 23.2kg (size M)