Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Jam2 9.8 Nine Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P823
- Availability: In Stock
At the heart of the Jam2 9.8 Nine Electric Mountain Bike from Focus there is a lightweight 250W Shimano Steps motor with three assistance types to help add extra power to the pedals up to 25kph. The motor is seamlessly integrated into the carbon front triangle along with the internal battery in order to retain the bike’s balance. The frame mimics that of Focus’ non-assisted bikes, with t..
At the heart of the Jam2 9.8 Nine Electric Mountain Bike from Focus there is a lightweight 250W Shimano Steps motor with three assistance types to help add extra power to the pedals up to 25kph. The motor is seamlessly integrated into the carbon front triangle along with the internal battery in order to retain the bike’s balance. The frame mimics that of Focus’ non-assisted bikes, with the trail orientated geometry keeping the aggressive, playful ride. 150mm of travel front and rear from the RockShox suspension unit gives great comfort, control and traction, inspiring confidence to push hard on the downhills and keep pedalling on the ups. Further control and confidence are provided by the Kindshock E30i dropper post which is especially useful on steep terrain.
The Shimano SLX single ring groupset includes hydraulic disc brakes for fade-free stopping power and snappy shifting, even under pressure uphill. The bike is supplied with 29” wheels but can happily use 27.5” thanks to the Flip Chip dropouts in order to give sharper handling.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus Jam2 carbon front triangle, 7005 aluminium rear triangle, 3D forging, 150mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12mm through axle, internal cable routing, post mount 180mm
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Deluxe Select, 210/55mm, hardware: 25,0 x 8mm, custom tune
- FORK: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 15x110mm QR 150mm
- STEM: BBB Jumper BHS-138
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Ascension BHB-110-Di2, aluminium, riser bar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-MT520
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed 10-51t
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-E8000, 34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Novatec D041, 15x110mm hub with RaceFace AR30 Offset rim 29”
- REAR WHEEL: Novatec D162 Disc, 12x148mm hub with RaceFace AR30 Offset rim 29”
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 2.6 3C Exo TR 29” clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 2.6 3C Exo TR 29” clincher
- SADDLE: Focus Trail SL
- SEATPOST: Kindshock E30i, 31,6mm
- BATTERY: 756 Wh (378 Wh internal, 378 Wh external T.E.C. Pack)
- MOTOR: Shimano Steps E8000, 70Nm, 250W
- DISPLAY: Shimano Steps E8000, coloured LCD display, walk assist, Bluetooth
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 23.2kg (size M)