Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Jam2 9.9 Drifter Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P818
- Availability: In Stock
The Jam2 9.9 Drifter Electric Mountain Bike from Focus has a 250W Shimano Steps E8000 motor to help make the climbs a bit easier or a bit faster, allowing more fun to be crammed into a day’s riding. Three assist modes plus a walk mode offer help that can be tailored to ride length and requirement, with a simple control unit to make the changes. The battery is integrated neatly into the 1..
The Jam2 9.9 Drifter Electric Mountain Bike from Focus has a 250W Shimano Steps E8000 motor to help make the climbs a bit easier or a bit faster, allowing more fun to be crammed into a day’s riding. Three assist modes plus a walk mode offer help that can be tailored to ride length and requirement, with a simple control unit to make the changes. The battery is integrated neatly into the 150mm travel frame, so that the geometry remains as modern and agile as it is on their non-assisted bikes, and when paired with the 150mm FOX 36 Factory fork provides fantastic scope for enjoying the climbs and relishing the descents.
The bike is supplied with a 29” front wheel and a 27.5” rear wheel in order to achieve a great balance between handling and smoothness, but thanks to the Flip Chip dropouts both sizes of wheels can be used front or rear, giving options to fine tune the ride. Shimano’s excellent 12-speed XT drivetrain and hydraulic gears give reliable, sharp shifting and powerful braking all ride long. Quality finishing kit from Race Face and a DT Swiss H1900 wheelset finish a highly compelling package.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus Jam2 carbon front triangle, 7005 aluminium rear triangle, 3D forging, 150mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12mm through axle, internal cable routing, post mount 180mm
- REAR SHOCK: FOX Float DPS Factory, 150mm 3-position lever, 210x55 mm, hardware: 25,0 x 8mm, custom tune
- FORK: FOX 36 Factory, 150mm 3-position lever, 15x110mm QR
- STEM: Race Face Turbine R
- HANDLEBAR: RaceFace Turbine R 35, aluminium, 800mm, rise: 35mm, backsweep: 8 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XT M8120, 4 piston
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XT M8120, 4 piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XT M8120
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed 10-51t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Deore XT FC-M8050, Hollowtech II, 34t
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss H1900 Drifter 29", 110x15 mm
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss H1900 Drifter 27,5"+ 148x12 mm
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.6 Dual Exo TR clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.6 Dual Exo TR clincher
- SADDLE: Proxim W450
- SEATPOST: FOX Transfer Factory, 31,6mm
- BATTERY: 756 Wh (378 Wh internal, 378 Wh external T.E.C. Pack)
- MOTOR: Shimano Steps E8000, 70Nm, 250W
- DISPLAY: Shimano Steps E8000, coloured LCD display, walk assist, Bluetooth
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 22.4kg (size M)