Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Paralane2 6.9 Disc Electric Road Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P774
- Availability: In Stock
Focus utilises a 250 watt motor from German experts FAZUA to provide the neatly integrated power unit for the Paralane2 6.9 Disc Electric Road Bike. The unit sits in the down tube of the frame, keeping the weight low down for good handling, but can be removed completely if not needed. This takes a very handy 3.3kgs off the weight of the bicycle and is of no detriment to the frame’s integrity. When in use the power can be set to give three levels of assistance and will decouple itself automatically from the drivetrain when not needed (or speed reaches the legal U.K. limit of 25 kilometres per hour) so that there is no unwanted drag on the drivetrain.
The aluminium frame that Focus developed for the Paralane2 6.9 uses a wider hub spacing in order to better match the chain line with the bigger bottom bracket necessitated by the motor housing. This improved chain line eliminates the ghost shifting that can sometimes occur with e-bikes, and actually reduces chain wear as well. The frame also features seatstays, chainstays and a seat tube which have been designed to add a degree of comfort to the ride by flexing slightly vertically to iron out road imperfections. Coupled with the ability to take 35mm tyres and the fact that Focus include Curana C-Lite mudguards with the bike all makes the Paralane2 6.9 Disc Electric Road Bike a very versatile machine.
Shimano’s rather smart looking Ultegra R8000 groupset adds real performance and reliability to the Paralane2 6.9. The very wide range of 11-speed gears provide a great choice of ratios to keep things spinning along, whilst the Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic disc brakes with their 160mm rotors will perform tirelessly to slow things back down again when required.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus alloy E-Road, disc, road boost 148x12mm through axle, R.A.T. Evo technology, flat mount 140mm, internal brake and gear cable routing
- FORK: Focus carbon, disc, road boost 110x12mm RAT through axle, RAT Evo Technology, flat mount 140mm, internal brake cable routing
- STEM: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, drop: 125mm, reach: 70mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 11-34T
- CRANKSET: FSA aluminium arm, 50-34T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB, 32mm height with DT Swiss 370 boost hub
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB, 32mm height with DT Swiss 370 boost hub
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 28C, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 28C, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Scratch
- SEATPOST: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 27.2mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm
- BATTERY: FAZUA evation, 250 Wh, removable
- MOTOR: FAZUA evation, 60 Nm, 250 W
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 7 Ah (250 Wh)
- ACCESSORIES: Curana C-Lite mudguards
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 15.40kg (size 54cm without pedals)