Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Sam2 6.8 Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P827
- Availability: In Stock
The Sam2 6.8 Electric Mountain Bike from Focus allows all the fun of the descents whilst lessening the effort of the climbs, a little like having a personal uplift service. The frame and fork use FOX shocks to give 170mm of controlled travel whilst the F.O.L.D. (FOCUS Optimized Linkage Design) technology in the frame is able to react to small bumps just as well as bigger hits.Shimano’s S..
The Sam2 6.8 Electric Mountain Bike from Focus allows all the fun of the descents whilst lessening the effort of the climbs, a little like having a personal uplift service. The frame and fork use FOX shocks to give 170mm of controlled travel whilst the F.O.L.D. (FOCUS Optimized Linkage Design) technology in the frame is able to react to small bumps just as well as bigger hits.
Shimano’s Steps E8000 motor has three modes: Boost, Trail and Eco, with high, medium and low settings available in Boost and Trail so that the power lasts all ride long. The Trail mode also responds intelligently to pedal input, providing an appropriate amount of assistance to the effort being made without having to change any settings, making it ideal for the very varied situations encountered off-road.
Maxxis’ renowned Minion DHF 27.5” tyres and DT Swiss H1900 wheels are well up to the task of keeping this capable bike moving at high speed over difficult terrain, and there is a dropper seatpost for when things get really steep or technical. 4 piston XT brakes from Shimano and a matching drivetrain complete this enviable package.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus 7005 hydroformed aluminium, 3D forging, 170mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12mm through axle, internal cable routing, post mount 180mm
- REAR SHOCK: FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position lever, 230/65 mm, hardware: 25 x 8mm, custom tune 170mm travel
- FORK: FOX 36 Float Performance, 15x110 mm QR, 170mm travel
- STEM: Focus aluminium, 40mm
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Ascension BHB-110-Di2, aluminium, riser bar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XT M8120, 4 piston
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XT M8120, 4 piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XT M8120
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed 10-51t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Deore XT FC-M8050, Hollowtech II 34t
- FRONT WHEEL: DTSwiss H1900, 110x15mm, 27.5"
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss H1900, 148x12mm, 27.5"
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C EXO TR, 27.5" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C EXO TR, 27.5" clincher
- SADDLE: Focus Sport SL
- SEATPOST: Kindshock E30i, 31.6mm
- BATTERY: 378Wh
- MOTOR: Shimano Steps E8000, 70 Nm, 250W
- DISPLAY: Shimano Steps E7000, black/white LCD display, walk assist, Bluetooth
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 24.3kg size medium