Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon C R 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P653
- Availability: In Stock
Ready for any trail, the Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon C R 27.5+ Mountain Bike blends agility, poise and brawn to make it ideal for negotiating technical singletrack one moment to thundering down rocky descents the next.
A carbon frame promotes trail reactivity and resilience before being amalgamated to the one-piece swingarm rear suspension module via a VPP lower-link setup. This configuration gifts an ultimately progressive shock rate, fluid mid-stroke support and high bottom-out resistance to result in reactive handling, accurate rear wheel tracking and a stable pedalling platform. All of these positive traits are then supplemented by the plush damping action of the RockShox Yari RC fork that further heightens line accuracy and composure.
This already accomplished behaviour can be polished via a user-configurable Flip Chip that is situated neatly within the rear linkage system. This fine-tunes the shock rate, bottom bracket height and bottom-out resistance to give a completely tailored ride in line with the sub-genre of riding ahead.
The WTB STi35 rims are robust and durable and feature a plus-sized internal rim width. This width works in collaboration with the 2.6-inch tyres to award enhanced traction and trail damping without sacrificing too much in the way of cornering support and precision. The SRAM MTH hubs are then low maintenance with their smooth bearings completing a wheelset ready for any off-road scenario.
All landscapes are discoverable thanks to the vast array of gear ratios provided by the 12-speed cassette. Flicking through the gears with accuracy and dependability is the SRAM NX Eagle groupset before the stiff crank arms are allied by their conjoining DUB axle to enhance pedalling reactivity. A reliable and composed hydraulic configuration then supplies accurate and powerful braking.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz C Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Downtube protector and ribbed chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 160mm 27.5”
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select air rear shock, 150mm travel
- Stem: Race Face Ride 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R 35x780
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide T with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide T with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide T
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG1230 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo 7k 148 DUB, 32 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 27.5” alloy rim, SRAM MTH 716 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 32 x DT Swiss Competition spokes
- Rear Wheel: WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 27.5” alloy rim, SRAM MTH 746 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 32 x DT Swiss Competition spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5"x2.6", DC EXO Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 27.5"x2.6", 3C EXO Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect 150mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 14.52kg / 32.01lbs