Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon C S 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P655
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon C S 27.5+ Mountain Bike is ready for any genre of trail riding thanks to its balance of nimbleness and brawn. Always composed but sharp, the Bronson will infuse confidence into any rider as they charge down rock and root-strewn descents or wind through sinuous singletrack.The full carbon frame is joined in unison by the one-piece swingarm rear suspension uni..
The Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon C S 27.5+ Mountain Bike is ready for any genre of trail riding thanks to its balance of nimbleness and brawn. Always composed but sharp, the Bronson will infuse confidence into any rider as they charge down rock and root-strewn descents or wind through sinuous singletrack.
The full carbon frame is joined in unison by the one-piece swingarm rear suspension unit and they are blended together via a VPP lower-link configuration to promote composed impact control, smooth mid-stroke support and a progressive shock rate. These characteristics then, in turn, grant snappy handling, precise rear wheel tracking and heightened trail traction before being complemented by the increased line precision donated by the plush RockShox Lyrik Select+ fork.
Despite already holding refined ride characteristics, the behaviour of the Bronson can be manipulated by the rider via the Flip Chip device that is integrated into the rear linkage system. This feature alters the bottom bracket height, shock rate and mid-stroke support in view of the trails ahead.
The Race Face AR 35 rims feature a wide, plus format and when paired to 2.6-inch tyres promote an excellent fusion of grip and compliance. These sturdy rims are then joined via their off-centre spoke drilling to the reliable and smooth spinning DT 370 hubs to promote a wheelset ready for hard-hits and technical turns.
All landscapes can be passed over regardless of topography, thanks to the wide-ranging 12-speed cassette. This is flicked through with consummate ease by the reliable SRAM GX Eagle groupset. The SRAM crank arms and their accompanying, oversized DUB axle provide an instant and consistent reaction to pedalling input before a reliable hydraulic format governs consistent braking performance. The RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post then crowns a complete off-road build sheet.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz C Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Downtube protector and ribbed chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select+ 160mm 27.5”
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ air rear shock, 150mm travel
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R 35x780
- Front Brake: SRAM Code R with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code R with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo 7k 148 DUB, 32 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: Race Face AR Offset 35 27.5” alloy rim, DT 370 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Rear Wheel: Race Face AR Offset 35 27.5” alloy rim, DT 350 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5"x2.6", 3C Terra EXO Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 27.5"x2.6", 3C EXO Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 14.24kg / 31.38lbs (size medium)