Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC Mountain Bike Frame 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P676
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC Mountain Bike Frame is a versatile trail chassis that is ready for any terrain. Balancing agility with stability it’s the perfect off-road companion with which to unravel technical trails, attack jump lines and flow down root and rock-strewn descents on. The frame components all feature the highest grade of carbon from the Santa Cruz stable. Laid in a spe..
The Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC Mountain Bike Frame is a versatile trail chassis that is ready for any terrain. Balancing agility with stability it’s the perfect off-road companion with which to unravel technical trails, attack jump lines and flow down root and rock-strewn descents on.
The frame components all feature the highest grade of carbon from the Santa Cruz stable. Laid in a specific pattern within each tube, this composite configuration offers an exact amount of stiffness, resilience and compliance to result in a spritely and reactive but comfortable and accurate ride. The one-piece swing arm partners the main frame triangle and they are mounted together via a VPP lower-link setup and RockShox dampening unit. This configuration affords a progressive style of impact management, consistent mid-stroke support and accurate rear wheel tracking to grant snappy handling, efficient pedalling and heightened trail traction and precision.
These positive ride traits can then be altered via the Flip Chip that is positioned neatly and discreetly in the rear linkage. This unit allows the rider to fine-tune the bottom bracket height, bottom-out resistance and shock rate in line with the forthcoming trail conditions for an ultimately personalised ride experience.
Wheel compatibility with either 27.5+ or 27.5” wheelsets and their corresponding different tyre widths presents even more versatility before bottle cage bolts inside the main frame, a down tube protector and chainstay guard complete a thorough, multifaceted trail adventurer.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz CC Carbon | One-piece swingarm | VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Flip Chip unit in the lower link
- Fork Compatibility: 150-170mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RCT rear shock, 150mm travel
- Wheel size compatibility: 27.5+ or 27.5”
- Tyre clearance: Up to 2.8”
- Recommended headset: IS41/52 Integrated (SHIS name: IS 41/28.6 IS 52/40)
- Seatpost diameter compatibility: 31.6mm
- Eye to Eye length: 210mm
- Stroke: 55mm
- Thru-axle: 12mm rear x 148 boost
- Bottom bracket shell: Threaded BSA 73mm
- Max Chainring Size: 36t
- Brake Types: Post Mount
- Shock Mounting Bushing Front: 20x8
- Shock Mounting Bushing Rear: 30x8
- Chainguide compatibility: Yes
- Changeable rear derailleur hanger: Yes
- Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub
- Shuttle guard
- Downtube protector | Shock guard | Ribbed chainstay protector
- Water bottle mounts inside the main frame.
- Included in delivery: Frame including RockShox Super Deluxe RCT shock, 12mm thru-axle and seat clamp
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 2kg, size M