Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC X01 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P657
- Availability: In Stock
Balancing the critical traits of agility and stability, the Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC X01 Reserve 27.5" Mountain Bike is entwined with versatility, allowing it to vanquish any trail, rough or smooth, technical or fast.The frame is the linchpin of the Bronson and this is constructed from Santa Cruz’s very finest CC Carbon. Laid scrupulously to afford reactivity and strength, the frame is joi..
Balancing the critical traits of agility and stability, the Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC X01 Reserve 27.5" Mountain Bike is entwined with versatility, allowing it to vanquish any trail, rough or smooth, technical or fast.
The frame is the linchpin of the Bronson and this is constructed from Santa Cruz’s very finest CC Carbon. Laid scrupulously to afford reactivity and strength, the frame is joined in unison by its one-piece swingarm rear suspension configuration. These two chassis components are mounted together via a lower-link format and this design infuses composed impact management, uniform mid-stroke support and a progressive shock rate. The result of these traits is a ride experience that oozes responsiveness, efficiency and trail traction. Partnering the frame, the RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork adds its plush suspension to further increase trail accuracy and control.
The rider can then fine-tune the already comprehensive ride character via a Flip Chip that is positioned neatly within the rear suspension linkage. This device alters the bottom bracket height, shock rate and bottom-out resistance, allowing an utterly personalised ride based on preferences and the forthcoming trail conditions.
The wheelset comprises the strong and durable Race Face ARC alloy rims and the slick spinning but hardy DT Swiss 350 hubs. With a wide internal width, the rim marries the 2.5-inch front and 2.4-inch rear tyre perfectly and together they work in harmony to grant precise and predictable handling, even across loose trail surfaces. With their boost format, the hubs then complete the wheelset package by increasing lateral stiffness and consequently line accuracy and control.
The 12-speed cassette provides a wide range of ratios to enable riding across any topography and is actuated by the crisp SRAM X01 Eagle groupset. Snappy forward drive is courtesy of the carbon crank arms and partnering DUB axle before stopping is charged to a fully hydraulic brake set up that contributes composed and powerful braking.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz CC Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Downtube protector and ribbed chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate 160mm 27.5”
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate air rear shock, 150mm travel
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz Bicycles AM Carbon Bar 35x800
- Front Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code RSC
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon 148 DUB, 32 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: Race Face ARC Offset 30 27.5" alloy rims, DT 350 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: Race Face ARC Offset 30 27.5" alloy rims, DT 350 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, XD, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C EXO 27.5"x2.5" Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 EXO 27.5"x2.4" Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 13.33kg / 29.39lbs (size medium)