Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC X01 Reserve 27.5+ Mountain Bike 202
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P662
- Availability: In Stock
A complete and versatile trail bike, the Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC X01 Reserve 27.5+ Mountain Bike is in its element while negotiating any trail. Balancing responsiveness with composure, the Bronson is equally adept at thundering down rocky slopes as it is exploring unchartered forest tracks.
An advanced material formation within the full carbon frame tailors the ride exactly to the rigours of off-road riding. This refined frame composition is joined in unison by its partnering one-piece swingarm rear suspension unit. This is blended with a VPP lower-link-mounted design to afford a progressive shock rate, consistent mid-stroke support and precise rear wheel tracking. The result is a ride sensation that possesses a sharp change in direction and efficient power transfer regardless of under-tyre conditions. The RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork then allies the chassis with its 160mm of composed travel granting enhanced trail accuracy even across the most technical of surfaces.
A comprehensive blend of traction and rough surface compliance is provided by the 27.5+ wheel format and its 2.6-inch tyres. This setup features Santa Cruz’s own Reserve rims with their advanced carbon construction ensuring wheel integrity even when subject to the hardest off hits. These rims are then complemented by the smooth-rolling bearings and robust shell of the DT 350 hubs to result in a durable but reactive wheelset for any trail scenario.
The 12-speed cassette is actuated by the proficient SRAM X01 gearset to ensure passage across any landscape while efficient forward drive is courtesy of the X1 Eagle carbon crankset and its oversize DUB axle. Braking is then charged to a hydraulic set up that instils confidence via high levels of modulation and power before the RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post allows for on-the-go saddle height adjustment in line with the technicality of the forthcoming riding.
A neat Flip Chip feature, concealed within the frames rear linkage system, then completes a thorough spec list by granting the capacity to fine-tune the ride characteristics according to the trail conditions ahead.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz CC Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Downtube protector and ribbed chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate 160mm 27.5”
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate air rear shock, 150mm travel
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz Bicycles AM Carbon Bar 35x800
- Front Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code RSC
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon 148 DUB, 32 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 37 27.5" carbon rims, DT 350 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 37 27.5" carbon rims, DT 350 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, XD, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5"x2.6", 3C Terra EXO Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 27.5"x2.6", 3C EXO Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 13.32kg / 29.23lbs (size medium