Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC XX1 Reserve 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P660
- Availability: In Stock
Balancing deft nimbleness with confidence-inspiring stability, the Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC XX1 Reserve 27.5" Mountain Bike is a multi-talented trail bike capable of shining within any off-road riding environment.
Santa Cruz’s most advanced CC carbon is utilised within the frameset to give a robust but reactive sensation upon which everything else is built. Its collaborating one-piece swingarm rear suspension design ensures accurate rear wheel tracking before being mounted to the main chassis via a VPP lower-link configuration. This set up promotes a composed and progressive shock rate as well as consistent mid-stroke support to result in a ride sensation that is snappy, positive and precise. These traits are then complemented by the enhanced trail accuracy that is gifted by the RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork and its sumptuous levels of refined cushioning.
This accomplished ride perception can then be fine-tuned according to rider preferences or trail complexity via the Flip Chip unit that is integrated into the rear linkage system. This user-configurable device alters the bottom bracket height, bottom-out resistance, and rear suspension character to afford a completely tailored ride in line with the trail ahead.
The 27.5-inch wheelset features Santa Cruz’s own Reserve rims that are constructed from an advanced, full carbon layup that has been structured in such a way to increase the impact resistance while on the roughest and fastest trails. These rims feature a 30mm internal width and this works in tandem with the 2.5-inch front and 2.4-inch rear tyres to promote enhanced trail precision and handling accuracy.
A 12-speed cassette covers all of the bases in terms of topography by supplying a gear ratio for any scenario. These gears are effortlessly flicked between by the range-topping, wireless SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS groupset before the carbon crank arms and their partnering oversize DUB axle promote highly receptive pedalling response. Modulated and powerful braking is then performed by a fully hydraulic format and accompanying 180mm rotors.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz CC Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Downtube protector and ribbed chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate 160mm 27.5”
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate air rear shock, 150mm travel
- Stem: i9 A35
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz Bicycles AM Carbon Bar 35x800
- Front Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code RSC
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1299 Eagle Rainbow 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 148 DUB, 32 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 27.5" carbon rims, i9 Hydra hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 27.5" carbon rims, i9 Hydra hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, XD, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C EXO 27.5"x2.5" Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 EXO 27.5”x2.4" Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 13.23kg / 29.16lbs (size medium)