Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon C S Reserve 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P656
- Availability: In Stock
A tremendously versatile trail bike, the Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon C S Reserve 27.5+ Mountain Bike handles any trail of any complexity with consummate ease thanks to a comprehensive blend of agility and stability.
A full carbon frame is joined by a one-piece swing arm that is mounted via a lower-link configuration. This suspension design grants progressive impact management, consistent mid-stroke support and accurate rear wheel tracking to deliver a ride character brimming with composure, traction and efficiency. The RockShox Lyrik Select+ fork then supplements with its sumptuous levels of cushioning, adding trail accuracy and poise into the overall ride equation.
The Santa Cruz Reserve 37 wheelset features rims with an advanced carbon layup to enhance reactivity but also vastly improve impact resilience. These plus-sized rims and their wide internal tyre bed are accompanied by 2.6-inch tyres to result in a set up that gifts vast amounts of grip and cushioning for use across the harshest of terrain.
The wide-ranging 12-speed cassette provides a gear ratio for any riding scenario and this is clicked through in a meticulous manner by the ever-reliable SRAM GX Eagle groupset. Efficient forward drive is donated by the stiff crank arm and DUB axle alliance before stopping duties are enlisted to a consistent and steadfast hydraulic format.
The RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post allows for saddle adjustment while thundering along the trail before a Flip Chip then crowns the build sheet. This neat component is integrated into the rear suspension and provides fine-tuning of the ride character in line with the requirements of different trail conditions.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz C Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Downtube protector and ribbed chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select+ 160mm 27.5”
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ air rear shock, 150mm travel
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R 35x780
- Front Brake: SRAM Code R with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code R with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo 7k 148 DUB, 32 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 37 27.5” carbon rim, DT 370 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, 28 x DT Competition spokes
- Rear Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 37 27.5” carbon rim, DT 370 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 28 x DT Competition spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5"x2.6", 3C Terra EXO Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 27.5"x2.6", 3C EXO Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 14.24kg / 31.38lbs (size medium)