Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Chameleon Alloy D 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P463
- Availability: In Stock
Conceived to be ultimately versatile and adept no matter the terrain, the Santa Cruz Chameleon Alloy D 27.5+ Mountain Bike is a venerable companion for all off-road riding scenarios. Intricate jump lines to rapid-fire road, sinuous single track to fully laden bike-packing the Chameleon never lets a rider down.
A long-standing Santa Cruz concept, the Chameleons versatility has been refined over many years. The dependable alloy frame construction allies a balanced geometry and together they promote rapid flicks and twists, accurate jump entry and efficient cruising speed. The RockShox Recon RL suspension fork then increases trail accuracy by heightening control and composure across even the roughest of root strewn tracks.
Rugged WTB ST i40 alloy rims are merged with slick rolling SRAM MTH hubs within a boost configuration to provide a laterally stiff wheelset that brings with it maximised precision and trail accuracy. These wheels are then wrapped in Maxxis Rekon tyres to supply endless multi-surface grip and traction.
A SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed gearset permits trouble-free passage across any landscape, up or down via its wide-ranging ratios and clicks through these in a proficient and exact nature. These gears are driven by a SRAM SX Eagle crankset and its DUB axle, both performing in unison to bring about efficient rider-to-machine power transfer. Stopping is contributed by a full hydraulic system that promotes smooth, consistent and powerful braking capacity before the surefooted Race Face Ride handlebars and stem then establish swift steering response around obstacles and over jumps.
To complete a thoroughly dependable ride companion, the choice of running either 29er or 27.5+ wheels can then be made, depending on the forthcoming ride conditions via the use of interchangeable dropouts.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz Aluminium hardtail
- Wheel size: 27.5+
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL
- Stem: Race Face Ride 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride 35x760
- Front Brake: SRAM Level with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Level with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM CS PG1210 Eagle 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM CN SX Eagle 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle 148 DUB, 32 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: WTB ST i40 TCS 2.0 27.5+ alloy clincher rim, SRAM MTH 716 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Rear Wheel: WTB ST i40 TCS 2.0 27.5+ alloy clincher rim, SRAM MTH 746 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 EXO TR clincher
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 EXO TR clincher
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race Saddle
- Seatpost: Race Face Ride, 31.6 400mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 13.36kg / 29.46lbs