Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Chameleon Alloy R 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P562
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Chameleon Alloy R 27.5+ Mountain Bike, with its tried and trusted character and balanced geometry, grants multifaceted performance across any terrain from downhill tracks through to cross country treks.
The aluminium frame exhibits all of the traits that have made past Chameleons much loved. The nimble cornering, stable descending and long-ranging comfort are all indelibly infused allowing the rider to conquer any ride of any off-road genre. The combined Fox Rhythm 34 suspension fork then affords cushioning over rutted and rocky surfaces permitting, in turn, a greater sense of trail accuracy and assurance.
The wheelset is built with WTB ST i40 rims and SRAM MTH hubs via a boost format and bestows not only brawn for hard-hitting tracks but also a heightened level of directional control for winding paths. The SRAM NX Eagle gear set up glides through its wide range of ratios, easing passage across all manners of terrain before drive efficiency is promoted by the SRAM crankset and its oversize DUB axle. Stopping duties are then delivered in an assured, modulated fashion by the hydraulic brake set up and 180mm Avid rotors.
The saddle height can be adjusted, low for technical downhills, high for fast fire roads, via the Race Face dropper post while steering accuracy is granted by the dependable Ride handlebar and stem of the same marque. Versatility is then added to the build by the swappable dropouts allowing the rider to choose between 27.5+ or 29er wheels and different tyre sizes prior to rides of differing requirements.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz Aluminium hardtail
- Wheel size: 27.5+
- Fork: FOX Rhythm 34, 29
- Stem: Race Face Ride 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride 35x760
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide T with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide T with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide T
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG1230 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 30 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: WTB ST i40 TCS 2.0 27.5-inch alloy rim, SRAM MTH 716 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Rear Wheel: WTB ST i40 TCS 2.0 27.5-inch alloy rim, SRAM MTH 746 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 EXO TR clincher
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 EXO TR clincher
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race Saddle
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect 150mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 13.16kg / 29.01lb