Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Chameleon Carbon C R 29" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P451
- Availability: In Stock
Promoting an authentic do-it-all attitude the Santa Cruz Chameleon Carbon C R 29" Mountain Bike is equally adept at charging down jump lines as it is on a laden bike-packing adventure. This latest incarnation, however, brings with it a svelte new upgrade and all of its promises via a newly conceived full carbon frame.
This new carbon frame takes all of the positive mannerisms of its forefathers but adds newfound alertness and responsiveness for enhanced manoeuvrability and acceleration through any twist and turn. Fused with the plush suspension of the Fox Rhythm 34 fork that increases trail accuracy and rough path comfort the Chameleon is ready for any terrain or task.
The wheels, featuring the ever-reliable WTB alloy rims and SRAM MTH hubs are burly enough for jumps but are laterally stiff and precise thanks to their boost configuration. The 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle gear set up provides a vast range of ratios that scope fast downhills to fully laden climbing with the DUB crankset providing ample drive efficiency. A hydraulic brake configuration then ensures exact braking response whether anchoring hard of subtly feathering.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz full Carbon C hardtail
- Wheel size: 29-inch
- Fork: FOX Rhythm 34, 29
- Stem: Race Face Ride 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride 35x760
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide T with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide T with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide T
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG1230 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 30 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 29-inch alloy rims, SRAM MTH 716 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Rear Wheel: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 29-inch alloy rims, SRAM MTH 746 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.3" EXO TR clincher
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Ardent Race 29x2.35 TR EXO clincher
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race Saddle
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect 150mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 12.41kg / 27.36lbs
Driving along singletrack or hurtling down twisty tree line descents require different saddle heights and these are catered for with the dual-position Race Face dropper seat post. The stable Race Face Ride handlebar and stem set-up then allow for exact, rapid changes in direction before any-territory versatility is offered by swappable dropouts that enable the use of either 29 or 27.5+ wheelsets and different width tyres.