Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Chameleon Carbon C SE Reserve 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P459
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Chameleon Carbon C SE Reserve 27.5+ Mountain Bike is the latest version of a classic but rather than receiving a few tweaks it has undergone a full design transformation via a new full carbon frame. The genuinely versatile Chameleon ethos has remained however, allowing the natural, carbon inspired performance upgrades to be put into use across all manner of terrain, from trails to downhill tracks and everything in-between.
The full carbon frame, with its scant weight and increased stiffness, bring about new, heightened levels or cornering and acceleration responsiveness, ready for any turn or twist. This vibration dampening frame is then partnered by the Fox 34 Performance suspension fork that levels uneven ground to naturally increase handling stability and comfort.
The in-house designed Reserve 37 27.5 wheel rims feature a carbon construction that is light for express reaction but ultra-strong for big impacts. This rim is coupled with the highly regarded Hope Pro4 hubs that encase their easy-rolling bearings within a shell noted for its strength and sealing.
The SRAM GX Eagle groupset takes care of forward drive and stopping duties in a composed manner. The 12-speed gear configuration flicks through the ratios with consistency and ease and is propelled by the stiff and efficient crank arms and oversized DUB axle. The hydraulic brakes then offer smooth, consistent and modulated braking in all conditions.
The Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost from RockShox facilitates easily tuneable saddle heights allowing for increased control when the riding is fast and technical. The Race Face Aeffect bar and stem combination is then trustworthy and dependable for accurate obstacle weaving. A versatile drop out adjustment option then completes an already thorough package by permitting the use of either 27.5+ or 29-inch wheelsets and different tyre widths in line with the terrain to be tackled.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz full Carbon C hardtail
- Wheel size: 27.5+
- Fork: Fox 34 Performance 130, 130mm travel
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R 35x780mm
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide R with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle 148 Dub, 30 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 37 27.5-inch Carbon Rim, Hope Pro4 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 37 27.5-inch Carbon Rim, Hope Pro4 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 EXO 3C TR clincher
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 EXO 3C TR clincher
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 11.9kg / 26.23lbs