Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Heckler Carbon CC S 27.5" Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P760
- Availability: In Stock
A tech-laden electric bike, the Santa Cruz Heckler Carbon CC S 27.5" Electric Mountain Bike uses the American company's CC carbon to good effect, combining it with a Virtual Pivot Point that provides 150mm of travel. Adding further damping to the ride, the FOX 36-E Float Performance fork offers 160mm of travel, while the RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ rear shock allows you to send the bike off big drops with confidence.
SRAM GX Eagle is a 12-speed groupset and works seamlessly with the Shimano M8000 crankset. Shedding speed quickly, the SRAM Code R brakes are paired with Avid Centerline rotors. RaceFace ARC HD 30 27.5" are tried and tested rims and are combined with DT Swiss 370 hubs and DT Swiss Competition spokes. Tubeless and more than up to the task of tackling whatever the trail throws at you, the Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5x2.6 EXO+ TR are a fantastic choice of tyres.
A WTB Silverado Pro saddle adds support and sits on a RockShox Reverb Stealth seatpost that has dropper technology. Where this bike really stands out when lined up against a standard mountain bike is the battery. This Shimano 504Wh Integrated battery uses a Shimano DU-E8000 drive unit and battery life and mode can be viewed using the Shimano Display Unit E8000.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz Carbon CC 27.5 150mm Travel VPP
- Fork: FOX 36-E Float Performance, 160mm, 27.5"
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz Di2 Carbon, 25mm rise
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale
- Front Brake: SRAM Code R, Rotors: Avid Centerline 200mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code R, Rotors: Avid Centerline 200mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX Eagle Single Click, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Crankset: Shimano M8000 Crank Arms 165mm
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Chainguide: E.13 LG1
- Front Wheel: Rim: RaceFace ARC HD 30 27.5" / hub: DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 32h / Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Rear Wheel: Rim: RaceFace ARC HD 30 27.5" / hub: DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 32h / Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5x2.6 EXO+ TR clincher
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 1X Lever, MatchMaker, 31.6
- Manufacturers Claimed Weight: 21.6kg / 47.78lbs
- Sealant: Stan's Sealant, Tubeless ready
- Battery: Shimano 504Wh Integrated
- Drive Unit: Shimano DU-E8000
- Display: Shimano Display Unit E8000
- Remote: Shimano E7000 Mode Switch
- Charger: Shimano Battery Charger