Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Highball Carbon CC X01 29 Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P492
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Highball CC X01 29" Mountain Bike is a lot of fun out on the trails, or if you want to get competitive, it has the pedigree to pin on numbers and target the podium. Santa Cruz has been in the mountain bike business for over 25 years so know what it takes to build a machine that is a true performer.
They started with the front triangle, using an improved carbon layup process that uses a higher quality carbon, meaning less material is required to keep stiffness and performance levels high but reducing the weight.
The Highball Carbon CC X01 features a FOX Step-Cast Float Performance Elite fork with up to 100mm of travel. With a distinct shape and a redesigned crown which increases the stiffness, this is a high performing fork that will provide plenty of confidence when the going gets rough. With a new 8mm damper shaft and saving an average of 35 grams the updated FIT4 damper is more sensitive than before but still offers the rider support even when the riding gets aggressive. Performance series forks offer three modes for greater adjustment when you're hitting the trails.
The drivetrain is SRAM X01 Eagle, 1x setup and you get SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc brakes with Avid Centerline 160mm rotors for assured braking. The wheelset is DT Swiss 350 hubs, Race Face ARC Offset 25 29" rims with DT Swiss Competition Race spokes for a quality finish. The tyres are Maxxis Aspen 29"x2.25" EXO TR tyres, front and rear, chosen for their minimal rolling resistance and lightweight design. The cockpit is Race Face Aeffect bar and stem with an integrated Cane Creek 40 IS headset. To add more comfort and bump absorption, the seatpost is a Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex 27.2, with a carbon head connected to a full carbon tube to help dampen the trail vibrations.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz Carbon CC
- Fork: FOX SC 32 Float Performance Elite with 100mm travel, 29" with Remote
- Stem: Syntace LiteForce
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz XC Carbon Flat
- Grips: ESI Chunky Grips
- Brakes: SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc
- Brake Rotors: SRAM CLX Centre Lock 160mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon 148 DUB, 34t - 170mm (S), 175mm (M,L,XL)
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss 350, 15x110, Centre Lock, 28h, RaceFace ARC Offset 25 29", DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss 350, 12x148, Centre Lock, XD, 28h, RaceFace ARC Offset 25 29", DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.25", EXO TR clincher
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.25", EXO TR clincher
- Seat Post: Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex, 27.2, 400mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team Saddle
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 9.23kg / 20.34 lbs
- Sealant: Stan's Sealant, Tubeless ready