Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Highball Carbon CC X01 Reserve 29" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P453
- Availability: In Stock
With over 25 years experience of making bikes, Santa Cruz knows a thing or two about mountain bikes. The Highball Carbon CC X01 Reserve 29" Mountain Bike is part of their flagship carbon hardtail race bike range. Built for speed and to be able to cope with more than the average hardtail. The carbon layup process has been refined and uses a higher grade carbon for a lighter frame but with no performance penalty. At the rear of the bike, there has been a change, with a low angle, the bridgeless seatstays join the seat tube below the top tube junction, resulting in less trail chatter and more enjoyment.
The Highball is built around a 27.2mm diameter seat post; it's about making the ride longer not harder. The Carbon CC frame is fitted with a Fox Step-Cast 32 Performance Elite fork with 100mm of travel and remote lockout. Braking is taken care of by using SRAM Level TLMs with 160mm Centre Lock rotors, giving you great stopping power. The bottom bracket is the ever-reliable threaded variety for peace of mind. For taking on the challenges of riding varied trails, climbs or just having fun, the Highball X01 uses a SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain with a 1x set up. The 10-50T cassette ensures there is plenty of range at the rear. The cockpit is a mix of Cane Creek headset, Santa Cruz carbon bars and a Syntace stem.
Keeping everything rolling smoothly will be the job of the DT Swiss front and rear hubs, laced with DT Competition Race spokes, 28 of them, onto Race Face ARC Offset rims. The 29" wheelset will let the bike roll over the rough stuff but won't stop your flow. The wheels are shod with Maxxis Aspen EXO TRs, 2.25" tyres for plenty of grip when you need it most and are tubeless-ready. The seatpost is the Syntace P6, a carbon fibre post with a two-bolt micro adjuster making it simple to use or set up with a WTB Silverado Team saddle.
There is the capacity for three water bottles and don't forget the lifetime warranty that is standard with all Santa Cruz bikes.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz Carbon CC with 100mm travel
- Fork: FOX Step-Cast 32 Performance Elite fork with 100mm travel, 29", with Remote
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Stem: Syntace LiteForce
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz XC Carbon Flat
- Grips: ESI Chunky
- Front Brake: SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc, Brake Rotors: SRAM CLX Centre Lock, 160mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc, Brake Rotors: SRAM CLX Centre Lock, 160mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50T 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 32t - 165 (XS), 170mm (S), 175mm (M-XXL)
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Wheel: Hub: DT Swiss 350, 15x110, Centre Lock, 28h, Rim: Santa Cruz Reserve 25 29" Carbon, Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race (28)
- Rear Wheel: Hub: DT Swiss 350, 12x148, Centre Lock, XD, 28h, Rim: Santa Cruz Reserve 25 29" Carbon, Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race (28)
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.25", EXO TR clincher
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", EXO TR clincher
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team Saddle
- Seatpost: Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex 27.2
- Manufacturer's Claimed Weight: 10.18kg / 22.45lbs
- Sealant: Stan's Sealant, Tubeless ready