Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Highball Carbon CC XX1 Reserve 29" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P564
- Availability: In Stock
The top of the Santa Cruz hardtail range, the Highball Carbon CC XX1 Reserve 29" Mountain Bike is a racing thoroughbred. Designed for speed but not at the expense of comfort, the XX1 has all the bells and whistles you would expect for a bike that has some serious pedigree behind it. Using their 25+ years experience of making mountain bikes, Santa Cruz has created a lean, mean machine that builds on the sound engineering principles of the Highball range and takes it up a couple of levels. The CC carbon layup process improves the front triangle by using a higher quality carbon that makes the frame lighter but does not affect performance.
The XX1 has a FOX Step-Cast 32 Factory fork, with 100mm of travel and you can lock it out remotely. The drivetrain and brakes are all SRAM. It's the top of the range, fully wireless, electronic XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed, 1x setup using a 10-50T cassette to provide plenty of gearing to tackle any challenges. The brakes are Level Ultimates with 160mm Centre Lock rotors, allowing you to remain in complete control.
The wheelset, in keeping with the rest of the bike, is all about performance and confidence. The DT Swiss 240 hubs use Competition Race spokes laced to Santa Cruz Reserve 25 29" Carbon rims. They are tubeless-ready and the wheels are fitted with Maxxis Aspen 29" x 2.25" EXO TR tyres, front and rear.
The seatpost is the Syntace P6, a carbon fibre post with a two-bolt micro adjuster making it simple to use or set up with a WTB Silverado Carbon saddle.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz Carbon CC
- Fork: FOX Step-Cast 32 Factory with 100mm travel, 29" with Remote
- Headset: Chris King DropSet 3 Matte Jet
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Stem: Syntace LiteForce
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz XC Carbon Flat
- Front Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc. Rotors: SRAM CLX Centre Lock, 160mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc. Rotors: SRAM CLX Centre Lock, 160mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1299 Eagle Rainbow 12-speed 10-50t
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 148 DUB, 34t - 170mm (S), 175mm (M-XL)
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed
- Front Wheel: Hub: DT Swiss 240, 15x110, Centre Lock, 28h, Rim: Santa Cruz Reserve 25 Carbon, Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race (28)
- Rear Wheel: Hub: DT Swiss 240, 12x148, Centre Lock, XD, 28h, Rim: Santa Cruz Reserve 25 Carbon, Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race (28)
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.25", EXO TR clincher
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.25", EXO TR clincher
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Carbon
- Seatpost: Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex 27.2
- Manufacturers Claimed Weight: 9.18kg / 20.23lbs
- Sealant: Stan's Sealant, Tubeless ready