Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon C R 29" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P673
- Availability: In Stock
Manoeuvrable through the twists and turns, composed across the roughest of ground and punchy under acceleration, the Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon C R 29" Mountain Bike covers any trail with adept poise. True any-terrain versatility, granted by a pool of technical traits, makes this trail bike the most reliable of off-road companions.
The full carbon frame is born from a marriage of Santa Cruz’s in-depth composite knowledge with intelligent design features. The chassis naturally reacts instinctively to any rider input, flicking through turns with absolute accuracy before the integrated VPP lower-link-mounted rear suspension design grants progressive recoil and resulting trail precision. The frame is then blended with the RockShox suspension fork, its smooth dampening action contributing line precision and assuredness.
A wheelset comprised of the ever-dependable and solid WTB rims and SRAM MTH hubs is complemented by its boost build, allowing increased stiffness and increased handling accuracy. The wide-ranging 12-speed cassette is then actuated in a rigorous manner enabling the rider to progress with ease through any topography. Forward drive is enlisted to the efficient SRAM crankset and its partnering DUB axle before consistent and modulated braking is gifted by a full hydraulic configuration.
A Race Face dropper seatpost allows for on-the-move saddle height adjustment corresponding to the approaching terrain while a bar and stem partnership from the same marque grants exact, dependable line alterations.
Flip Chip technology then completes what is a meticulous trail buddy by allowing user adjustment of the rear suspension. Within minutes, the height and feel of the rear linkage unit can be changed, leading to even more terrain versatility.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz C Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Tailgate shuttle guard, downtube protector, shock guard, and noise-cancelling chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame.
- Wheel size: 29-inch
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 150mm travel, 29-inch
- Rear Shock: FOX Float Performance DPS, 140mm travel
- Stem: Race Face Ride 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R 35x780
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide R with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG1230 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo 7k 148 DUB, 30 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 29-inch alloy rim, SRAM MTH 716 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Rear Wheel: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 29-inch alloy rim, SRAM MTH 746 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 32 x DT Competition spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO - Tubeless
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO - Tubeless
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race Saddle
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect 150mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 14.56kg / 32.1lbs (size medium)