Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC Mountain Bike Frameset 202
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P578
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC mountain bike frameset is the brands most versatile chassis suitable for absolutely any style, intensity and severity of trail riding. The Hightower is more manoeuvrable and nimble that its longer travel siblings but has ample resilience and cushioning to accommodate the biggest of hits over chunky, unforgiving terrain.
The frame is constructed from Santa Cruz’s highest grade of carbon that is laid within a stringent pattern to perfectly balance weight and lateral rigidity. Exuding a ride experience that tracks well and is super reactive to all rider input this main chassis is then complemented by its one-piece, VPP lower-link-mounted rear suspension unit and integrated RockShox dampener. This configuration has been designed specifically to mop up impacts in an ultimately progressive manner but also to increase rear wheel tracking and ensure maximum pedalling efficiency.
The rider can then manipulate these already refined ride characteristics via a Flip Chip that is positioned neatly within the rear linkage. This small component adjusts the bottom bracket height and rear shock behaviour to grant a completely tunable ride experience based on the forthcoming trails.
Designed primarily around larger 29-inch wheels the Hightowers versatility is crowned by extra compatibility with 27.5-inch wheelsets should either rider preference or trail conditions dictate a swap.
This comprehensive off-road fuselage is completed with a threaded bottom bracket for convenience, water bottle mounts inside the main triangle and refined cable routing for enhanced aesthetics and ease of maintenance.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz CC Carbon | One-piece swingarm | VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Flip Chip units in the lower link
- Fork Compatibility: 150-170mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate rear shock, 140mm travel
- Wheel size compatibility: 29” (27.5-inch with Hi BB setting and 160mm travel fork)
- Tyre clearance: Up to 2.4” (2.8” with 27.5” wheels)
- Recommended headset: IS41/52 Integrated (SHIS name: IS 41/28.6 IS 52/40)
- Seatpost diameter compatibility: 31.6mm
- Eye to Eye length: 210mm
- Stroke: 52.5mm
- Thru-axle: 12mm rear x 148 boost
- Bottom bracket shell: Threaded BSA 73mm
- Max Chainring Size: 36t
- Chainline Spec: Boost
- Brake Types: 180mm Post Mount
- Shock Mounting Bushing Front: 20x8
- Shock Mounting Bushing Rear: 30x8
- Chainguide compatibility: Yes
- Changeable rear derailleur hanger: Yes
- Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub
- Shuttle guard
- Downtube protector | Shock guard | Ribbed chainstay protector
- Water bottle mounts inside the main frame.
- Included in delivery: Frame including RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock, 12mm thru-axle and seat clamp
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 2kg, size M