Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC X01 Reserve 29" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P544
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC X01 Reserve 29" Mountain Bike is a multifaceted trail charger that is equally adept across any terrain. Pointing it down a twisting mountain trail reveals its inherent manoeuvrability. Hammering it over rocky ground shows its hardy soul. Whatever the off-road task the Hightower is more than a match and achieves this versatility via a collaboration of de..
The Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC X01 Reserve 29" Mountain Bike is a multifaceted trail charger that is equally adept across any terrain. Pointing it down a twisting mountain trail reveals its inherent manoeuvrability. Hammering it over rocky ground shows its hardy soul. Whatever the off-road task the Hightower is more than a match and achieves this versatility via a collaboration of design traits and superior components.
The advanced composite construction of the frame conceives a reactive and responsive character that takes note of any rider input instantaneously. This lightweight but stiff chassis is constructed with a VPP lower-link-mounted shock that creates a linear leverage curve for a progressive recoil. This design is fused with the 140mm travel Rockshox suspension unit to promote an ultimately smooth, composed ride sensation. The Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate suspension fork is then melded with the frame and adds its plush 150mm of cushioning to support unmatched trail control and accuracy.
The wheelset comprises Santa Cruz’s own Reserve rims and Dt Swiss 350 hubs. These carbon rims are light but burly while the hubs are slick and reliable. Together they form a coalition that is ready to take any hit and respond to any turn with distinctive self-assurance.
Gear changes and forward propulsion are courtesy of the SRAM X01 Eagle groupset. This never misses a click and allows precise selection between a vast array of ratios to suit the pace and topography being encountered. Stopping is then granted by a full hydraulic configuration that provides a modulated and powerful braking performance.
The Rockshox Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost allows for fine-tuning of the saddle height in line with the technicality of the trail while the Santa Cruz carbon handlebar and i9 A35 stem keep the ride pointing in the correct direction.
A Flip Chip feature then completes what is an already multi-terrain thoroughbred by allowing the user to fine-tune the levels of rear suspension. Choose the high setting for tricky trails or the low setting when more bottom-out resistance and progressive shock is required.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz CC Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Tailgate shuttle guard, downtube protector, shock guard, and noise-cancelling chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate 150mm travel, 29-inch
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate, 140mm travel
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz Bicycles AM Carbon Bar 35x800
- Front Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code RSC
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12 Speed
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle 148 DUB, 30 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 29-inch Carbon Rims, DT350 hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 29-inch Carbon Rims, DT350 hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, XD, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO - Tubeless
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO - Tubeless
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team Saddle
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 13.59kg / 29.96lbs (size medium)