Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC XTR Reserve 29" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P568
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC XTR Reserve 29" Mountain Bike is ready for any adventure in whichever direction it’s pointed thanks to its unwavering, do-all personality. By fusing information gleaned from all off-road bike genres, Santa Cruz has bred any-terrain prowess into this trail-inspired thoroughbred, allowing it to perform across any land.
The frame features the pinnacle of Santa Cruz’s composite technology and marries low weight and strength in harmony to deliver a ride that reacts sharply to any rider input. The inbuilt VPP lower-link-mounted shock and its 140mm of travel provide trail composure by smoothing all manner of irregularities via its progressive damping. The Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate suspension fork then complements with 150mm of travel promoting unwavering trail control and precision allowing the rider to maintain any chosen line with aplomb.
The wheelset comprises Santa Cruz’s in-house designed Reserve carbon rims and i9’s Hydra hubset. Merged seamlessly within a boost configuration these components create a 29-inch wheelset that’s light, durable and smooth-rolling and that’s ready to roll through any obstacle with consummate ease.
Taking care of gear changing duties is the venerable XTR format from Shimano. Actuation of the gears is intuitive and results in clean, exact gliding through the 12 sprockets, allowing the rider to tune pedalling rate to the topography perfectly. Forward drive is courtesy of the stiff and efficient XTR crank arms while stopping prowess is modulated by a precise hydraulic brake setup.
Fast, technical downhills are facilitated by the RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post that allows the saddle to be dropped when the riding gets tricky while direction changes are allocated to the dependable Santa Cruz carbon bar and i9 A35 stem coalition.
To then crown what is already a comprehensive trail companion, a Flip Chip feature allows the rider to change the levels of rear suspension in line with what terrain the ride ahead holds. Utilise the high setting for technical trails or the low configuration for a more progressive shock rate.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz CC Carbon with VPP lower link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Tailgate shuttle guard, downtube protector, shock fender, and noise-cancelling chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate 150mm travel, 29-inch
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate, 140mm travel
- Stem: i9 A35
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz Bicycles AM Carbon Bar 35x800
- Front Brake: Shimano XTR M9120 with XTR Ice. Tech Rotors, Centerlock, 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano XTR M9120 with XTR Ice. Tech Rotors, Centerlock, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano XTR M9120
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M9100 SGS, 11/12-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano XTR M9100 SL, 12-speed, I-Spec
- Cassette: Shimano XTR 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain: Shimano XTR 12 Speed, with Quick Link
- Crankset: E13 TRSr, 30T, Boost, 30 tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: E13 BSA
- Front Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 29-inch Carbon Rims, i9 Hydra hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, Centerlock, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 29-inch Carbon Rims, i9 Hydra hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, MicroSpline, Centerlock, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO - Tubeless
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO - Tubeless
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team Saddle
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 13.34kg / 29.41lbs (size medium