Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC XX1 AXS Reserve 29" Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Santa Cruz
- Product Code: MCT-P674
- Availability: In Stock
The Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon CC XX1 AXS Reserve 29" Mountain Bike amalgamates all of the brands most significant design discoveries to result in a ride that excels across any terrain. Possessing a truly versatile spirit, this full suspension trail bike is reactive and responsive for twists, turns and last-gasp manoeuvres, but is cushioned and composed for the hardest-hitting rock-strewn tracks.
The frame features Santa Cruz’s most advanced composite lay-up that unifies stiffness and low weight. This results in a chassis that is reactive and responsive to rider input allowing the perfect trail line to be held, regardless of complexity. The integrated VPP lower-link mounted suspension system then infuses poise and control by nullifying impacts of all size with a composed, progressive recoil. The frame is joined in partnership by the RockShox Lyric Ultimate suspension fork and its 150mm of travel. This fork, with its unperturbed plushness, increases trail accuracy, even when littered with roots, rocks and ruts, allowing the rider to hold onto every critical line.
The Reserve 27 29-inch carbon rims feature a sophisticated construction that promotes a blend of low weight and durability. The nimble characteristic of these rims is joined by the precisely manufactured, ultra-smooth spinning i9 Hydra hubs and are linked via a boost configuration to result in a wheelset that shows increased lateral rigidity and consequent ride accuracy.
Gear changes are courtesy of the SRAM XX1 Eagle groupset. This groupset is the pinnacle of SRAM’s range and delivers quick and exact changes through the full range of ratios to ensure smooth passage across any topography. Forward drive is then courtesy of the carbon crankset and oversize DUB axle that establish efficient power transfer from rider to machine.
The finishing kit comprises the RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post for adjustable saddle clearance and the Santa Cruz full carbon handlebar / i9 A35 stem combination for sharp and precise handling.
A neat Flip Chip feature then completes what is an already comprehensive trail companion by allowing the rider to tune the levels of rear suspension in line with the forthcoming ride terrain.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Santa Cruz CC Carbon with VPP lower-link mounted shock design | Threaded BB for convenience | Refined cable routing for better shifting performance, simpler installation, and no cable rub | Tailgate shuttle guard, downtube protector, shock guard, and noise-cancelling chainstay protector | Water bottle mounts inside the main frame, 29-inch
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate 150mm travel, 29-inch
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate, 140mm travel
- Stem: i9 A35
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz Bicycles AM Carbon Bar 35x800
- Front Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code RSC with Avid Centerline 180mm brake rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code RSC
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1299 Eagle Rainbow 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 148 DUB, 30-tooth chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Front Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 29-inch Carbon Rims, i9 Hydra hub 110 x 15mm thru-axle, Torque Cap, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Rear Wheel: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 29-inch Carbon Rims, i9 Hydra hub 148 x 12mm thru-axle, XD, 28 x DT Competition Race spokes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO TR, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO TR, clincher
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team Saddle
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 13.44kg / 29.63lbs (size medium)