Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Specialized Tarmac Expert Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: MCT-P021
- Availability: In Stock
Specialized's Tarmac Expert Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike has sleek and understated aesthetics and the performance to match. The FACT 10r carbon frame and redesigned fork keep weight low while a Rider-First Engineered™ design means that each frame size has a unique layup to benefit from equal ride characteristics. Small but significant changes in the fork and tube shapes, together with a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube, bring an aerodynamic advantage. This is a bike engineered for fast riding; it's stiff for efficient power transfer, with a Performance Road Geometry that includes a responsive front end and a short wheelbase. Dropped seatstays and flex in the upper portion of the seatpost ensure the ride is never too harsh with the added compliance taking the sting out of the roughest roads.
This Tarmac has been built up with Shimano's second-tier electronic groupset - Ultegra Di2 - which ensures every shift is fast, smooth and precise, and mid-compact gearing provides a good range of gears for climbing, sprinting and descending. Rolling on Roval C 38 Disc wheels and S-Works Turbo 26mm tyres, acceleration is excellent and resistance low while the 38mm rim depth blends aerodynamics and stability.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech II, 11-speed, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Expert, Hollow Titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset