Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Force ETap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: MCT-P020
- Availability: In Stock
The Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Force eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike uses the carbon FACT 10r (Functional Advanced Composite Technology) frameset, Roval CL50 carbon disc wheels and SRAM’s fully wireless Force eTap AXS 12-speed groupset to produce a bike which is light, stiff, aerodynamic and simply a joy to operate.
Whilst the Tarmac range of bikes has always been aimed at the more all-round and climbing orientated rider, Specialized have made efforts to introduce some of the watt saving advantages of its aero-focussed brethren. The fork, seatstays, seatpost and seat tube have all been developed with aerodynamics in mind, so whilst the sweet handling, ride comfort and light weight remains, the bike now takes considerably less effort to push through the air.
SRAM’s eTap AXS groupsets introduce a number of new concepts to the cycling world, and these are all present in the Force level components too. The simplicity of fully wireless shifting continues, as does the highly intuitive one shift lever per side set up, but completely new 12-speed chainset and cassette ratios mean that a wider range of gears can be accessed whilst having smaller jumps between sprockets. By having just a 13 tooth difference at the front between the 48/35T chainrings, gear changes are quicker and more accurate, helped by the Flattop chain. The X-Range cassette now features a 10-tooth sprocket for top-end speed, whilst the fluid damped Orbit chain management rear derailleur will allow the use of a 33 tooth large sprocket for climbing if needed.
The AXS smartphone app can be used to monitor battery life (around 1,000km between charges), check on the maintenance schedule, update firmware and set up Sequential and Compensating modes should they be desired.
Elsewhere the SRAM Force hydraulic brakes provide excellent, fade-free, all-weather stopping power, and the Win Tunnel engineered Roval CL50 carbon disc wheels add to the bike’s premium credentials.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works short and shallow, carbon
- BAR TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap HD Tape - Reflective
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed, 10-33t
- CHAIN: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed, 48/35t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis, BB30 for Shimano
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, 21 hole
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24 hole
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Power Pro
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset.