Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P010
- Availability: In Stock
Offering a saving of 30 watts over its predecessor is a big claim, but that is exactly what Cannondale think that the SupeSix EVO Hi-MOD Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike does. The carbon frame has now been designed in the wind tunnel to offer significant aerodynamic improvements, but still retains its super lightweight status at a claimed 866 grams for a size 56. The frame now features Kamm tail style tubing and internal cabling along with dropped seatstays, and now has clearance for 30mm tyres for improved comfort and grip.
The in-house components have also been developed to be both light and fast, with the HollowGram KNØT stem and SystemBar set up alone saving nine watts over a traditional round handlebar and stem. The super-wide carbon HollowGram 45 SL KNØT rims have been designed to actually be wider than the tyre as this helps the airflow to reattach to the tyre and hence reduce drag in this crucial area. The all-new carbon HollowGram 27 SL KNØT seatpost and binder allow slightly more flex than previously, whilst also improving the aerodynamics by integrating the clamp lower in the frame.
Ultegra Di2 may sit second in Shimano’s electronic groupset range, but it gives nothing away in terms of functionality to its more expensive stablemate, offering precise fingertip shifting at the touch of a button even when there is maximum pressure on the pedals. The Ultegra hydraulic brakes also provide exceptional performance with fantastic all-weather functionality that can be relied upon.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- STEM: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, alloy with cable cover, -6°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, carbon, 8-degree pitch adjust
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160mm RT70 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 140mm RT70 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram with pre-installed power2max NG Eco, Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 Center Lock hub, HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon, 20h, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 Center Lock with DT Swiss internals hub, HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon, 24h 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- ACCESSORIES: Wheel sensor