Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Aria Ultegra Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P061
- Availability: In Stock
Stiff, light and fast, Bianchi's Aria Ultegra Road Bike has been optimised for aerodynamics, through both it's drag-reducing profile and aggressive geometry. It's ideal for road racing, crits and Gran Fondos but can also be setup for triathlons and time trials - it's a true all-rounder.The Shimano Ultegra components feature trickle-down technology from the brand's flagship Dura-Ace, so y..
Stiff, light and fast, Bianchi's Aria Ultegra Road Bike has been optimised for aerodynamics, through both it's drag-reducing profile and aggressive geometry. It's ideal for road racing, crits and Gran Fondos but can also be setup for triathlons and time trials - it's a true all-rounder.
The Shimano Ultegra components feature trickle-down technology from the brand's flagship Dura-Ace, so you get all the performance benefits with only a small weight penalty. The mid-compact gearing is a popular choice for racers, providing a great range for all terrains, and the braking is powerful and modulated. Rolling on Vision Team 35 Comp wheels and Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick tyres, rolling is fast and smooth with a reduced risk of punctures.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Aria carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, Pressfit BB 86.5x41mm, head tube 1.1/4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropouts
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon aero, 1.1/4"-1.1/8"
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-33, No.44E, 1.1/8"-1.1/4"
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 6061, rise -8°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm-44cm, 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse aero compact, alloy 6061, diameter 31.8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, width - 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- Bar Tape: La Spirale ribbon cork
- Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000, SS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000, 2x11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-30t
- Chain: KMC X11-1 EPT finish 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 52/36t, Hollowtech II, crank length: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Vision Team 35 Comp
- Rear Wheel: Vision Team 35 Comp
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28, clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1, steel rails, 278x144mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Aria full carbon aero, clamp with alloy head (adjustable and reversible +/-35mm), length 250mm-44cm, 300mm-47/50, 350mm-53/61cm
- Accessories: Elite Paron Race composite bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle