Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Road Bike 2020 (Fulcrum Racing Zero C17)
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P280
- Availability: In Stock
Aerodynamic, stiff, and fast, the Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Road Bike (Fulcrum Racing Zero C17) will help you push yourself to the next level. Key to its performance is the Countervail technology, a carbon composite material in the frame and fork that cancels out 80% of vibrations, smoothing out the roads and reducing fatigue, allowing you to work harder for longer, keeping your musc..
Aerodynamic, stiff, and fast, the Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Road Bike (Fulcrum Racing Zero C17) will help you push yourself to the next level. Key to its performance is the Countervail technology, a carbon composite material in the frame and fork that cancels out 80% of vibrations, smoothing out the roads and reducing fatigue, allowing you to work harder for longer, keeping your muscles fresh. The frameset has been created using Computational Fluid Dynamics, optimising aerodynamics in every detail. The Vision Metron integrated stem and bar play a part in this too, keeping things clean up front.
Shimano's flagship Dura-Ace groupset offers the best of mechanical shifting and the compact gearing will help you spin up the hills without limiting speed when it comes to sprinting and fast descents. The shifting is precise and reliable and the direct mount braking modulated and powerful for control and confidence at speed.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Oltre XR4 carbon with Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, head tube 1.4" - 1.1/8", direct mount brakes, PressFit 86.5x41mm bottom bracket
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon aero with Countervail, 1.1/8>1.4"
- Headset: FSA Orbit C33 matt UD carbon 1.1/8">1.1/4
- Handlebar/stem: Vision Metron 5D integrated aero bar, bar/stem integrated, material UD weave carbon, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, Di2 compatible, finish black decal ext: 100x400mm-47/50cm, 110x420mm-53/55cm, 120x420mm-57/59cm, 130x440mm-61cm
- Bar Tape: Black soft microfibre tape with shockproof eva-139
- Front Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9110 direct mount
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9110 direct mount
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9100 SS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG901-11, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II, 50x34T, crank length - 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/54cm , 172.5mm-55/59cm , 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing Zero C17
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing Zero C17
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Graphene, 700x25c clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Corsa Pro G2.0 Graphene, 700x25c clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R1 carbon braided
- Seatpost: Bianchi Oltre full carbon aero, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length - 250mm-44/47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback - 25mm/-10mm
- Accessories: Reparto Corse carbon bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle