Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi T-Tronik Performer 9.2 XT Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P891
- Availability: In Stock
The T-Tronik Performer 9.2 XT Electric Mountain Bike from Bianchi offers all the fun of a long-travel trail bike with the addition of a Shimano electric pedal-assist motor that can provide help on the climbs. The Steps E-8000 motor has three power modes that are selectable from the handlebar controller; Eco, Trail and Boost, so that the assistance can be tailored to the route. The 140mm ..
The T-Tronik Performer 9.2 XT Electric Mountain Bike from Bianchi offers all the fun of a long-travel trail bike with the addition of a Shimano electric pedal-assist motor that can provide help on the climbs. The Steps E-8000 motor has three power modes that are selectable from the handlebar controller; Eco, Trail and Boost, so that the assistance can be tailored to the route. The 140mm travel frame has a carbon front triangle and aluminium rear to maximise stiffness and reduce weight, whilst the Flip Chip allows the geometry to be altered to match personal preference.
The 150mm FOX 36 float 29" Factory fork has been tuned specifically to cope with the extra demands of e-biking, and both frame and fork can either be used with 29x2.6" wheels/tyres or wider 27.5x2.8”. A full Shimano XT 12-speed groupset, including hydraulic disc brakes and large rotors, ensures reliable, crisp shifting and fade-free braking performance. The obligatory dropper seatpost is provided by Crank Brothers, and allows the saddle to be lowered instantly from the handlebars to give greater control on steep or tricky sections of trail.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi T-Tronik Performer FS 140mm, carbon front triangle, aluminium rear triangle, 1.5" tapered ht, seatpost diameter 31.6mm, seat post clamp diameter 34.9mm, pm 160mm dropout thru-axle 12x148mm, internal cable routing
- Fork: FOX 36 float 29" Factory, e-bike specific tuning, 150mm travel
- Headset: FSA NO.55R/558 1.5"
- Rear Shock: FOX Float DPS Performance
- Stem: TEC Cursus, 0°, 1.1/8", 35mm, length 50mm
- Handlebar: TEC Cursus rise double-butted AL7050, width 780mm, diameter 35mm, 20mm rise, 9° backsweep
- Grips: T-One Rock T-GP34
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M8120 hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M8120 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-M8120 hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS Shadow Design, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano XT SL- M8100R, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7100, 10-51T, 12-speed
- Crankset: Shimano FC-E8000, aluminium crank, length 165mm 34t
- Chain: Shimano CN-M7100, 12-speed
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss H1900 Spline 29" 30mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss H1900 Spline 29" 30mm
- Front Tyre: Kenda Hellkat 29x2.6" clincher
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Hellkat 29x2.6" clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Taiga, s-alloy rails
- Seatpost: Crank Brothers Highline 3, 31,6mm, internal remote cable routing with remote 1x specific, travel: 100mm-15'', 125mm-17'', 150mm-19/21''
- Motor: Shimano Steps E-8000 with Shimano drive unit du-E8000, speed sensor, Shimano cycle computer sc-E8000
- Battery: 630Wh