Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Jam 6.8 Seven 27.5 Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P585
- Availability: In Stock
The Jam 6.8 Seven 27.5" Mountain Bike from Focus is the ideal partner for rides where the climbs are just as important as the descents, and everything from loamy climbs to rock chute descents might be encountered. The F.O.L.D. (FOCUS Optimized Linkage Design) technology in the frame design allows it to respond well to both large and small hits and climb efficiently, despite the 150mm o..
The Jam 6.8 Seven 27.5" Mountain Bike from Focus is the ideal partner for rides where the climbs are just as important as the descents, and everything from loamy climbs to rock chute descents might be encountered. The F.O.L.D. (FOCUS Optimized Linkage Design) technology in the frame design allows it to respond well to both large and small hits and climb efficiently, despite the 150mm of front and rear travel. DT Swiss M1900 27.5” wheels shod with wide Maxxis Minion tyres complement the bikes intended all-mountain use, with great traction, protection and comfort.
Shimano’s second-tier XT groupset is regarded by many as the sweet spot in their range, with virtually all the performance of XTR without the eye-watering price tag, and the 12-speed, single ring setup on the Jam 6.8 Seven would seem to add credence to this idea. The shifting is crisp and accurate even under extreme pressure whilst the 4-piston hydraulic calipers provide plenty of stopping power and are easily modulated on slippery surfaces. The inclusion of a Kindshock E30i dropper post is very welcome, enabling the saddle to be lowered out of the way for greater confidence and control on very steep or technical ground.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus Jam 6061 aluminium, 150mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 thru-axle, internal cable routing, Post Mount 180mm
- REAR SHOCK: FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position lever, 200/57mm, custom tune, 150mm travel
- FORK: FOX 34 Rhythm, sweep adjust, 15x110mm QR, 150mm travel
- STEM: BBB Jumper BHS-137
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Ascension BHB-110, aluminium, riser bar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XT M8120, 4-piston
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XT M8120, 4-piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XT M8120
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Deore XT FC-M8100, Hollowtech II, 32T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss M1900, 110x15mm 27.5”
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss M1900, 148x12mm 27.5”
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C EXO TR, 27.5" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 Dual EXO TR, 27.5" clincher
- SADDLE: Focus Trail SL
- SEATPOST: Kindshock E30i, 31,6mm
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 14.4kg size medium