Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Jam2 6.6 Nine Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P842
- Availability: In Stock
The Jam2 6.6 Nine Electric Mountain Bike from Focus is a great all-round trail bike option, with 150mm of travel front and rear from the RockShox Deluxe Select shock and Recon RL fork. The hydroformed aluminium frame supplies a stiff, stable platform and can be used with either the supplied 29” wheels or 27.5” wheels instead thanks to the Flip Chip dropouts, allowing the bike to be custo..
The Jam2 6.6 Nine Electric Mountain Bike from Focus is a great all-round trail bike option, with 150mm of travel front and rear from the RockShox Deluxe Select shock and Recon RL fork. The hydroformed aluminium frame supplies a stiff, stable platform and can be used with either the supplied 29” wheels or 27.5” wheels instead thanks to the Flip Chip dropouts, allowing the bike to be customised for any particular usage.
The heart of the bike is the 250W Shimano Steps E8000 motor, with three assistance modes: Boost - for maximum help when climbing hills, Trail - which responds intelligently to pedal input, Eco - for battery preservation on longer trips. Boost and Trail can be further customised with high, medium and low options.
The 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain has a wide range, 11-50 tooth cassette with ratios for steep ups and fast downs, whilst the Magura MT4/5 hydraulic disc brakes help keep everything under control tirelessly. The Kindshock E30i dropper post enables the seatpost to be lowered out of harm's way from the handlebars, increasing control and confidence on tricky sections of trail.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus Jam2 7005 hydroformed aluminium, 3D forging, 150mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, post mount 200mm
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Deluxe Select, 210/55mm, hardware: 25.0 x 8mm, custom tune
- FORK: RockShox Recon RL, 110x15mm QR 150mm travel
- STEM: BBB Jumper BHS-138
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Ascension BHB-110, aluminium, riser bar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Magura MT5, 4-piston
- REAR BRAKE: Magura MT4, 2-piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Magura MT5 (front) / Magura MT4 (rear)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50T
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-E8000, 34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Novatec D041, 15x110mm hub with Race Face AR30 Offset rim 29”
- REAR WHEEL: Novatec D162 Disc, 12x148mm hub with Race Face AR30 Offset rim 29
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 2.6 Dual Exo TR, 29" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 2.6 Dual Exo TR, 29" clincher
- SADDLE: Focus Trail SL
- SEATPOST: Kindshock E30i, 31,6mm
- BATTERY: 756 Wh (378 Wh internal, 378 Wh external T.E.C. Pack)
- MOTOR: Shimano Steps E8000, 70Nm, 250W
- DISPLAY: Shimano Steps E8000, coloured LCD display, walk assist, Bluetooth
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 24.6kg (size M)