Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Impulso E-Allroad GRX 600 Disc Electric Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P755
- Availability: In Stock
Steeped in Italian heritage, brought right up to date with the inclusion of a motor, the Bianchi Impulso E-Allroad GRX 600 Disc Electric Road Bike combines an aluminium frame with a full carbon fork. An <a href="/bikes/electric-bikes target="_blank">electric bike, the Polini EP3 motor comes with a 500Wh battery pack, while the EP3 display provides important information including ba..
Steeped in Italian heritage, brought right up to date with the inclusion of a motor, the Bianchi Impulso E-Allroad GRX 600 Disc Electric Road Bike combines an aluminium frame with a full carbon fork. An <a href="/bikes/electric-bikes target="_blank">electric bike, the Polini EP3 motor comes with a 500Wh battery pack, while the EP3 display provides important information including battery life.
Shimano GRX 600 is a gravel-specific groupset and offers 11-speed shifting. Shimano BR-RX400 disc brakes offer modulated stopping power, while the Fulcrum Racing 700 wheels have Kenda Flintridge 40mm tyres mounted to them. Bianchi Reparto Corse components are in keeping with the bike's clean lines, with an alloy 6061 handlebar, 3D forged alloy stem and Reparto Corse AL6061 seatpost.
Finishing touches come courtesy of FSA, with an alloy 50x34 crankset, Selle Royal SR 2302HRN saddle and La Spirale Bike Ribbon Eolo Soft bar tape.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi E-Road aluminium Triple Hydroforming Technology, integrated headset 1.1/8", 700c OLD 142mm, thru-axle, flat mount disc
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon 1.1/8", disc, flat mount, thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA No.8B/ZS4D
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse, 3D forged alloy 7050, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm-47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/59cm, 130mm-61/63cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse flat top, alloy 2014, diameter 31.8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77.4mm, width - 400mm-47/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/63cm
- Bar Tape: La Spirale Bike Ribbon Eolo Soft
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-RX400 disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RX400 disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810 FD-RX810, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810 RD-RX810 Shadow+ design, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano GRX 600 ST-RX600, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70011, 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30-34T
- Crankset: FSA Alloy 50X34t, crank length - 170mm-47/57cm, 175mm-59/63cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 700 Disc Brake
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 700 Disc Brake
- Front Tyre: Kenda Flintridge 700x40c, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Flintridge 700x40c, clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal SR 2302HRN, steel rail, 280x145mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse AL6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter 31.6mm, length 350mm
- Motor: Polini EP3, 250 watts, with EP3 display, magnet and wheel sensor
- Battery: 500Wh
- Accessories: Bottle cage with EP3 brackets / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle